Corporate Website Design
A Corporate website is more than the face of a business. It is the market perception of a firm. Ninja translates your business objectives into a compelling case for collaboration on the web
Corporate website development not only requires a technically adept team of designers but also market savvy group of professional who understand the business objectives and the demands of the market.
A successful design demands a conceptual clarity and an ability to visualize the overall solution within the periphery of specific industry domains and their business processes.
The technical team at Ninja is a seasoned group of professionals who can visualize the most complex client requirements and can translate them into a simplistic and aesthetic solution – A corporate website that will help announce your arrival on the scene.
We deliver a product that makes your organization the leader in its segment while carving a niche for itself in the web world.
Our energies are put to make the process easy yet comprehensive and provide a solution which is optimal for your company.
We change ourselves for your business so that you can succeed – This translates into a completely unique and custom solution tailored to your business and marketing needs.
In our portfolio area, you will find "true custom one of a kind" design and development projects from around the world. Our Corporate website portfolio includes some of the largest to the smallest corporate and small businesses with all types of budgets.
Our corporate design specialists' design all the projects from scratch and program all applications to custom fit the requirements of our clients.
Our website design processes are centered around:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Page Layout & Navigation
- Content Management
- Process Management
Ninja website designs are stylish and contemporary that instantly appeals to your customers to retain their attention. We are experts in creating and communicating a strong, clear and compelling brand.
Corporate Site Features
The current business environment demand a site that is both strategic as well as conversational.
The website should function as a public relations portal for the corporation.
- Blog: Corporate blogs opens the doors for conversation with your potential partners and customers.
- Discussion Board/Chat Room: Ninja integrates a discussion board that offers 2-way communication for customers with support teams.
Discussion topics and threads can be created by members and offers a way for customer support representatives to discuss issues, provide support and answer many questions customers may have about products or services.
- News and Articles: A content managed news center with content syndication (RSS) capabilities.
- Knowledge Base/Resource Center: A knowledge and resource center allowing distribution of various documents including PDFs, Word documents, CAD files, and most other document types.
- Site Search: Allowing site visitors to quickly and easily find information they are looking for.
- Events Calendar: Full control of an events calendar that allows site administrators to create and post events as well as create custom event forms allowing site visitors to sign up online.
- increased web visibility
- Improved process efficiency
- Increased workforce productivity
- Reduction in operational & maintenance costs
- Increased ROI
- Enhanced Client Satisfaction